To make a tax-deductible financial donation, please visit our PayPal donation page.
You shop. MakerSpace Charlotte benefits. Select us as your charitable organization. Then, when you shop at smile.amazon.com, 0.05% of your purchases will be donated to the space at no cost to you. Be sure to set your mobile app to use AmazonSmile as well! Learn more>>
Donate Supplies & Equipment
If you wish to donate* equipment or supplies to our facility, please call us at 704-353-3300.
Our Space can use a wide variety of materials and equipment. If you have any questions about whether an item would be accepted, please don’t hesitate to call us. Here is a shortlist of some items which we have recently been seeking:
- Electronics (soldering stations, oscilloscopes, signal generators, solder, test equipment, resistors, LEDs)
- 3D printer filament
- Craft supplies (self-healing cutting mats, Xacto blades, scrap leather)
- Metalworking and Fabrication Equipment
- Hand Tools such as hammers, socket sets, punches, chisels etc.
- Rolling Tool Chests
- Cabinets and Storage
- Bolts of Fabric
- Sewing machines in working order
- Variety of wooden chairs for our Event Space
*All donations will receive a donation receipt. MakerSpace Charlotte is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
MakerSpace Charlotte is now taking used laptops, cleaning and refurbishing it in order to donate to groups in need. Laptops can be dropped off at the MakerSpace by appointment.